Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mid Week Chic

Rachel Weisz is wearing (L) Lanvin Fall 2012 dress & Gianvito Rossi heels. (R) Christian Dior couture Fall 2012 dress, Charlotte Olympia 'Pandora Domino' clutch & Christian Louboutin 'Bow Bow' sandals.
 Lucy Liu is wearing a J. Mendel dress, Casadei shoes & a Judith Leiber clutch.
 Candice Swanepoel looking like a Super Model 
 Rachel Bilson is wearing a Malene Birger sleeveless blouse, Alexander McQueen tailored peplum pants and Shoemint pumps.
Happy Wednesday everyone! We're almost there.. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post more and visit your blogs. Trust me I miss you all! You know life, that thing we can't control..
Thank you for showing me love and support!
xo Marie

15 comments:

rolala said...

Such stylish ladies! I love Rachel Bilson's look. She totally nails it.

Hope you're having a great week Marie!
Rowena @ rolala loves

Cilla B said...

These dress are fabulous and absolute perfection

lisacng said...

Rachel Bilson is my style crush!

Antee Gurung said...

Love Rachel bilson...she's so cute n adorable...

Btw if u like check out my new post aswell
Xx

Sam said...

I loved Rachel Bilson's ensemble, chic and sweet! Rachel Weisz looked so pretty and elegant in the black Dior

Veronica said...

Again, great outfits on all the ladies! I like your style Marie =]

Dont worry, I know how it is! We all get busy, and sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging hehe =P

xo

Girl With A Pearl Earring said...

I adore anything Rachel Bilson wears; she is just too fabulous! I'm also loving that cut-out dress on Lucy!

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

Lucy Liu looks amazing! Cool post and really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine:-)
Kisses
Aga

WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!!!Come and win!
WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!!!Come and win!
www.agasuitcase.com

Beau said...

wow. the outfits looks amazing *-* find your blog very good and interesting <3

love
beauthi.blogspot.com

Kultur und Stil said...

A beautiful inspiration, very chic outfits!

xxx Anita

Life's a shoe said...

love this post! everything is so chic!

Antonella C'est moi said...

Lovely looks!!!kisses

Lotus Blossom Design said...

love Rachel's shoes! xo

Adam Alex said...

candace looks great! love what she is wearing. i think rachel bilson is fab, also. she really knows style. :)

Lorena said...

I think Rachel Bilson always nails it !