Friday, July 27, 2012

Fridays Finest

Eva Longoria is wearing a Zimmerman top, Kymerah jacket & shorts, & Brian Atwood sandals
Eva is wearing a Vanessa Bruno wrap dress & Brian Atwood Encanta sandals
How bad ass does Alessandra Ambrosio look?!! Those red boots are killler!!
Jessica Alba (L) Narciso Rodriguez 2013 Resort dress and white & black Narciso Rodriguez d’Orsay pumps (M) Carolina Herrera Resort 2013 dress (R) Elle Lauri striped skirt, Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses, Ralph Lauren Alannah sandals and Marc Jacobs ‘Antonia’ bag.
Lea Michele is wearing (L) Pucci dress and Brian Atwood pumps (R)Versace dress and shoes
Happy Friday everyone! So glad it's here..
Thank you for stopping by and showing my blog love! xo Marie

13 comments:

lisacng said...

I love Eva, and Lea (such cute petite girls!)

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

eva and jessica always get it right!

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

Jessica said...

they are all so gorgeous!!

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Kinga Ovari said...

Oh I love these outfits, girls must have really top stylists ;)
I like your blog as well, and I'm excited about the new post :)
Take a look at my blog if you're interested :)
http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Hi sweetheart, how are you doing? Was wondering if you were okay because I hadn't seen your updates in a bit. Jessica Alba and Lea Michele killed it this week with some fantastic outfits!

Veronica said...

These women and soooo super fine! They are gorgeous and have amazing style! <3

smk053078 said...

You always find the BEST fashion posts...love all these looks...now only if I could have their bank accounts! ;) Eva is my fave!! She always looks so flawless!
Shanna

Life's a shoe said...

great post! I really love Jessica Alba's Narciso Pumps!

Sam said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you are the sweetest. I am glad to know it was only work keeping you away and nothing serious :) Hope you have a good and productive week and hopefully some free time for yourself to relax!

Kinga Ovari said...

Thanks for stopping by me, Would you like to follow each other? :)
Well, I follow you now :)
http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

Adele said...

Eva always looks so polished!
Would love you to check out my latest post :)
Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Adam Alex said...

eva longoria is so underrated as a fashionista. she needs more recognition from the rest of the world. :)