Friday, July 13, 2012

Fridays Finest

Diane Kruger in a Azzedine Alaia dress.
Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves make there stylish appearance at the Magic Mike movie premiere.
 
Jessica Biel in a Christian Dior Resort 2013 dress and Nicholas Kirkwood for Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2012 pumps.
 Mirrander Kerr is extremely sexy and chic walking around NYC. She is wearing A.L.C. ‘James’ cropped beige pants, quipment sleeveless blouse and Manolo Blahnik pumps.
Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Doesn't everyone look fantastic!
So excited for this weekend. I'm going to the beach on Saturday with my family and my birthday is Sunday. It's amazing how things change right? In my 20's all I wanted to do was party! Now seeing my sister's kids and being with my loved ones bring me so much joy.
Have a great weekend :) xo Marie

10 comments:

rolala said...

Wow Diane Kruger always kills it with her amazing style! And all the other ladies look fab as well.

Have a beautiful birthday weekend Marie! Enjoy the beach and your family time. Wishing you all the very best!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Elsa said...

They all look amazing! So much inspiration.
Happy early Birthday Marie! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones.

Xo
MixandMatchtheFword.com

Lotus Blossom Design said...

great picks! sounds like a great weekend! hope you have a fabulous birthday!! xoox

The Fashion Pot said...

hi!!i am a new yorker at heart too :P i love your blog and i just followed it...check out my newbie blog and follow back maybe :) xo

http://thefashionpot.blogspot.gr/

Life's a shoe said...

I love all of Miranda Kerr's looks...she looks so sexy and chic!

Sam said...

I love Jessica Biel this week and all of Miranda's outfits, thats one supermodel with incredible street style.
Wishing you the Happiest Birthday!
May you be blessed with mines love, good luck, joy, success and everything else you have dreamed of. Hope you have a wonderful day filled with family, friends and lots of cake!

Wendy said...

Great post! Love Channing ;-)
Thanks for the comment on my blog.

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

hi dear jus found ur blog.. i really like it . how about following each other??
i hav followed u now on gfc. hope u visit me n folow me back on gfc n my facebook page :)
xx
priyanka
www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

lisacng said...

I love Mirander Kerr's green maxi

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

things change.... some things i believed in in my 20s... like i'm the total opposite now, lol.

these are all great and classy looks. i am really falling in love with miranda kerr's style lately.

kisses,
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy