Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Must Haves

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Enjoy the beach chic items!
xo Marie


M'loes said...

Love the ballet flats! I really like the pastel colours at the moment. You have a great blog:)


Carrie Teal said...

Marie I love all your selections - my fav are the flats they would look great with everything.

Veronica said...

I think my favourite item of all are those adorable flats!!


Erin said...

Give me Give me Give me that amazing swim coverup! That is soo gorgeous!


Erin @

Mimi said...

I want the cover up! Piperlime has great stuff!

Aesthetic Lounge

Iqra said...

ugh that marc jacobs bag is such a tease !

Masala Diary

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

Great picks!!! Loving that chambray trim top. I saw that straw bag at Target! Love it. ;)
Have a great wk!!!


Wynne Prasetyo said...

hints for a fabulous summer!


Annie said...

Those ballet flats are the cutest!

The Other Side of Gray

Lotus Blossom Design said...

LOVE those totes! xo

Emily said...

I LOVE those flats!!

Antonella C'est moi said...

The flates are adorable!!!

rolala said...

Fabulous picks Marie! I think the coming heat wave in our area calls for a few beach days ;)

Hope you're having a lovely week so far!
Rowena @ rolala loves

ANGELA said...

This is a complete outfit for the beach and it's amazing:)I love the tunic and the swimsuit:)Fantastic blog.Would you like to follow each other?:)

By Natalia Vizcarra said...

I love the ballet flats!
Happy week!

Heather said...

Love the animal print bikini! AND at $10 that's a steal!

Collections said...

Love the straw tote bags. I've been dying for one myself.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

Angel Hendricks said...

love the beach bag and the bikini!!!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

great round up of picks! I definitely couldn't survive summer with out my straw tote!

xoCATox said...

That bikini and the bags are so cute!

If only it were warm in my part of the world. It's winter here :( YUCK!

lisacng said...

Those LC flats are so unique!

Allison said...

I love your MUST HAVES! Those flats are so cute!!
And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
A's Fashion Files