Friday, June 29, 2012

Fridays Finest

Blake Lively is wearing a Zuhair Murad couture gown
Blake is wearing a Jenny Packham dress & Christian Louboutin pumps
Rose Byrne is wearing head-to-toe Valentino
Spice Girls!
Happy Friday everyone! I'm off to a crazy weekend! Wedding tonight in P.A. , Wedding in Brooklyn on Saturday & Christening on Sunday back home in N.J! I'll be exhausted but at least I'll get some outfit posts :)
What are your plans for the weekend? 
Thanks for stopping by, leaving comments and showing my blog love!
xo Marie


Sam said...

Hi dear, happy Friday! Blake seriously knocked it out of the park this week, I was very impressed by her style. Are the Spice Girls getting back together again? They look so polished. Enjoy all the fun events this weekend, its a good excuse to dress up :)

Annie said...

Blake looks gorgeous in that first dress - love it!

The Other Side of Gray

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

blake looks sooo sexy, marie. she is such an amazing figure. :)

great inspirations. hope you have a fab wk! looks like you're going to have a busy wknd. :) take care, my dear. :)


Lotus Blossom Design said...

i love them all! xo

Britt+Whit said...

not a huge BL fan but she looks so chic in the 1st shot! very old Hollywood.

love from San Francisco,

Helena said...

LOOOOVE Blake lively!!


Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

I want to BE Blake Lively, in all ways, shes so gorgeous!


lisacng said...

You had a jammed pack weekend and a lot of traveling! I love Blake's two looks.