Sunday, April 29, 2012

Product Review

Loreal Paris Skin Expertise
New Go 360 Clean
Deep Facial Cleanser w pop out scrublet
6.0 fl. Oz.
Deeply cleans skin and unclogs-pore by pore. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller. Oil-Free and Dermatologist Tested.
I purchased this cleanser with no intentions of thinking it would be the best face wash I have ever used. I was in need of a new one and Shoprite had it on sale. I was drawn to its color green, the package size and the enclosed scrublet.

I like using facial sponges to clean my face. I appreciate the sensation of a fresh face when all the makeup and grit from the day are removed. I had been alternating Cetaphil and Aveeno for some time. Both are ok, but I wasn’t thrilled. Cetaphil did not have the foaming cleanser feel. I would have to use way too much product to achieve a foam on my face. Aveeno was nice, cleaned well and the foam factor was better but my face didn’t feel as clean.

The Loreal cleanser is great and smells wonderful. I use a very small amount of product and it produces plenty of foam. My faces feels super smooth and clean afterwards. It does a good job of removing my foundation and eye make up without irritating my eyes. I have noticed that my pores look smaller! I am so happy that I found a product that combines the features I wanted in one package. Finally! I have not noticed any redness or drying of my skin from this product. The sponge is heavenly. Using it feels like a mini facial massage. Light a candle, sit in the tub and clean your face with this product, you’ll thank me later! Lol! 

Hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this product.
Thank you! xo Marie


18 comments:

LoveT. said...

Thank you ♡

Lovely Greetings!

Small Town Gal said...

I'm also in the market for a new cleanser. Thanks for the review! Will definitely check it out.

Found your blog through Blog-Hop. New follower of you now. Hope you will pop by mine too!

http://mui28.blogspot.com

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Always love reviews :)

- Malena
www.fashioncontainer.com

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

sometimes i buy things w/o thinking, and realize it's one of the best products i've used. great review, marie! hope you're having a great wknd. :)



xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Sam said...

Hiya dear, thanks for this well described review, the product sounds fresh and functional. It hasn't reached our shores here as yet, but will definitely look out for it.

Tere Ávila said...

gret great post, i will take note :P

xx

Fashion Diaries said...

great review and i must say that i am satisfied with L'oreal's products!

xx
Nelly
http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

Veronica said...

I am def going to give this a go! im always on the look out for a good cleanser that also takes makeup off (i hate using makeup remover THEN a cleanser...i want one that does it all!)

Thanks for the great post =D

xo

http://daydreamveronica.blogspot.com.au/

Erika said...

Nice ;)
I follow u, I hope that you follow me ;)

kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net

Celia Aranda said...

Thanks for sharing this :)
Great blog!
XOXO

www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

Nav said...

thanks for the review, I will try this one for summer!

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Lotus Blossom Design said...

always love your reviews xo

smk053078 said...

Thanks for sharing! I am need of a new cleanser! I love reading all your product reviews!
xo,
Shanna

Style-Delights said...

Nice review! I have never tried this, I use clean and clear morning burst and cetaphil alternatively..But This seems like a good product too! Will give it a try when I change my skin cleanser! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
NY Style Examiner

Life's a shoe said...

great review! would love to try this out too. i'm currently using the l'oreal eyes and lips make-up remover so i'm thinking that maybe they'll complement each other! thanks for sharing!

Am2Pm Chic said...

Great review, and thanks for sharing. I did use this product before, and love it.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/

Anonymous said...

Going out and getting it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url], These louis vuitton are awesome! where by they have been spilled on, put on via sand, mud, filth & rain, on the beach! They ended up a breeze to clean & look like new even after all that! I will always buy louis vuitton! I just hope they come out with more styles
louis vuitton IS Remarkable! it is so exceptional and it definitely is a fashion statment, since its not one ordinary [url=http://louisvuittonbags127.webeden.co.uk#louisvuittonbags]louis vuitton bags[/url], they're fantastic!LUV EM LUV EM LUV EM!!!
A lot of people say that louis vuitton start looking ichy inside at my school, there not. Their amazingly soft. I carry [url=http://shoplouisvuitton127.webeden.co.uk]shop louis vuitton[/url] everywhere.
My favorite number of [url=http://louisvuittonbags127.webeden.co.uk]louis vuitton bags[/url]. Mega styles, brilliant pleasing, coupled with tremendously lovely. Wants manboobs within dark chocolate usually
[url=http://louisvuittonoutletonline127.webeden.co.uk#louisvuittonoutletonline]louis vuitton outlet online[/url] provide exceptionally. Placed every single when it comes to exceptional temperature. Great fashionth and luxury.
I really individual a couple of twos worth mentioning around chestnut in desert sand. During the cold they're basically truly the only louis vuitton that we bring. These products always keep our legs incredibly designer. After having our saying two for 2 many typically the walk fit shoe inserts are really critical off, nevertheless nonetheless carry these folks. I am a little bit of on the great dimension as a result placing them through our jean thighs and legs is often a endeavor, but it wouldn't trouble my family considering I love all of them soooo very much. We are looking towards acquiring a new match shortly as soon as school will begin again, exploiting the actual Bailey Option. My own louis vuitton turn out good with just related to almost any outfit! :)