Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Must Haves

Hey friends! Hope you had a nice weekend! Do you love today's must haves? Because I do and I'm totally in love with this tote! Have a great day!
xo Marie


Hanna said...

I like the denim shirt :)

xx, Hanna

Andi said...

love the tribal print dress!:)

la vie quotidienne said...

PERFECT BAG..amazing clothes...nice choice my dear.


La Vie Quotidienne

You can check my new DIY....a NEON BAG :

I open my SHOP 2hand and new:

Adriana said...

I love the tote, the color is gorgeous!

Carrie Teal said...

The tote is awesome, my fav is the denim and shorts outfit. Great picks!

By Natalia Vizcarra said...

Wow, I want to buy everything!!
I follow you on GFC darling!!

Michelle said...

I'll take the shorts and the flats :)

Michelle said...

I'll take the shorts and the flats :)

Lotus Blossom Design said...

Love these pics and picks! I still haven't purchased a chambray shirt. I don't know why I'm hesitating!

Chicpear said...

love the denim shirt from jcrew!

Club Monaco Bracelet Giveaway
ChicPear Fashion Blog:
ChicPear Bloglovin

Steph C. said...

love eall your choices! so stunning!
Ginger and Lace

Miss Black Book said...

Amazing picks!

Life's a shoe said...

great picks! especially love the tribal print dress and the elizabeth and james high low one!

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

very nice picks, marie. love those shorts! of course i love everything at target. i think i'll go today to see what i can get. :)

have a great day!


Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful selection!!! I love the tribal print dress!!!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Francesca Riolfo said...

very nice post!!!
i like your blog.... ^^

come see my blog pls

Girl With A Pearl Earring said...

I've been pining for a denim shirt. And the shoes and that gorgeous tote. Every time I read your Monday Must Haves I keep adding more things to my shopping list.

The Marcy Stop said...

yes! i agree with all of these :)
xx, micol

By Natalia Vizcarra said...

Thanks sweetie for visit me on Fb, I hope you visit my blog!! I'm following you now, if you want follow me back!!

Sam said...

That high-low dress has stolen my heart...its so romantic and girly. The tribal print dress is shaded in so prettily. Lovely choices dear.

Maria Flicka said...

Lovely pieces! Especially the bag :)
Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Have a great week!


"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"

Giovanna said...

Fun picks! Love the JCrew stuff!


MateaTPol said...

dress is amazing. this nude asymetric dress

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

omg that target find is lovely!!!!

LifeStyle Journal said...

I'm in love with pale pink dress with asymmetrical hem... gorgeous!!!!

Style-Delights said...

Love your Monday picks!! The bag, shorts, shoes...everything so chic! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
NY Style Examiner

Irina said...

great post!

Zizi said...

Love the second dress! X


Vale ♥ said...

Loving that Cole Haan tote, the shape and the color !
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook ! Moreover...
You're invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap !
Are you on Pinterest ? Join the newest Pinterest competition ! It's fun and you can win $ 60 gift voucher !
Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

A Bit of Sass said...

I'm obsessing over those flats!! Thanks for your sweet comment:)


Geneva Garcia said...

I love it all! Great finds!! :)

Oh, and please visit my blog if you have time.

Lotus Blossom Design said...

love those shorts! great post! xo

Ashley Marie said...

The teal purse is so yummy!


lapetiteblonde said...

so cute things dear!!

smk053078 said...

I saw that dress at Target the other day, I wanted it so bad, but I am on my shopping freeze!! It's killing me!!
Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So said...

definately yes to the nude dress

Tarah said...

Hello Marie,
I like the denim shirt and the shorts, also like the tote.
Thanks for sharing.
Tarah and the City

Am2Pm Chic said...

Such a great list, I want it all :)))

Tere Ávila said...

i really love this green bag, great things honey!


Noressa Henness said...

Love each item, especially the tribal print dress, so pretty

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice choices! <3

Erica said...

I am loving that Elizabeth & James dress!

Austin said...

Cute post! Love that chambray shirt with those printed shorts.

Hue to Wear