Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And the Award goes to...

Hey guys! Hope you had a nice weekend! A big Thank You to Katie, a fellow blogger @ insteadofanelephant.blogspot.com for choosing my blog to receive this very sweet and exciting award. She's cute, quirky and has an awesome blog! So make sure to check her out!
Here's the best part of this award.. Name 7 things about yourself.... 
1. I love dancing to Rick James and Salsa music 
2. If I won the lotto, the first thing I would buy is a driver because I don't like to drive!
3. I have 4 beautiful sisters Betsaida, Bianca, Jovannie and Jessalyn 
4. I was born in Brooklyn, New York 
5. My fav movies are Coming to America (LOL) and Gladiator 
6. I love the beach and would prefer to live on one :)
7. I'm in Love with a great man....
and then tag 10 other stupendous blogs!
Last week must of been a lucky one for me because I was completely surprised when I also received this from the extremely cute, stylish, creative and funny Kendall @ tallkendall.blogspot.com. Thank you again Kendall for all your kind words! Show her some love, she's a doll! Again, this is the BEST part.. you pass it to one very cool blogger!
Thank you www.juliphotodiary.com for being one of my first and continued supporters on this lil space called my blog! She has a beautiful sense of style and you'll enjoy being apart of her blog as I am!
Lots of love to everyone who enjoys stopping by, takes the time to leave comments and follows me through my journey in the blog world. Thank you.
Big hugs and kisses Marie

21 comments:

smk053078 said...

Awe, thanks sweet lady! I appreciate the love! you ROCK!!!!

Because Shanna Said So

Bad Joan said...

Congrats on your award!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://styleblenderla.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

Congrats on the award, you completely deserve it with your inspiring posts! And thank you so much for nominating me, it really means a lot, I feel completely flattered!

X Lisanne

❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

congrats on the award!! :)

xoxo
jasmine

Sam said...

Congrats on the lovely award dear! I must agree with your point Nr 2, because I hate driving too!

rolala said...

Congratulations on the award Marie! Well deserved since your blog is wonderful and you're such a sweetie! Thank you so much for passing it on! I'm totally honored and flattered! Happy Wednesday!
rolala loves

(BAD) Blog About Design said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks so much for choosing my blog as a stupendous blog.

Jessy said...

Congratulations Bera!!!! You so deserve it keep up the good work Love you :)

From your beautiful sister Jessalyn lol

helena FIdalgo said...

Thanks soo sooo much!!!

laflordelys.com

Helena

Paula said...

Congrats on the awards darling, you totally deserve them! And many, many thanks for giving me one of them!!! :D

I shall put up more posts about my experience at CSM, so stay tuned.

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

xx

Ine said...

Congrats!!

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Thank you so much, Marie! You are such a doll! I love your blog!!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Antonella C'est moi said...

Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends and I will be happy to follow you back <3
Xoxo
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK

hotcelebration said...

Congrats. http://www.hotcelebration.com

Alela Sirah said...

Congrats on your badge! Rick James is my sisters favorite! "You and I" and Coming to America is a classic!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/03/shopping-language-everyone-speaks.html

Elena said...

Congratulations,you deserve it :)

If you want check my blog, i will be really grateful :)
Kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

Sabrina said...

amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

deadly_bite said...

Congratulations! ^^

Sabrina said...

hiii
Here in Brazil is the International Women's Day
We are the flower of life, love and hope
bjss
Sabrina
terejour.blogspot.com

Vale said...

beautiful blog!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Mesmerize said...

congrats on your award:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/